Totaling project counts

Deleted user February 5, 2020

I want to create a report of the total tickets due that day, along with the total story points across multiple projects.   

I thought I could create a search by project and save it as a filter, then use a dashboard gadget and filter statistics by due date and story points.  However, neither due date or story points appear on the gadget statistic filter drop down (although other custom fields show).

I also want to show the top 10 ranked changes from a change board, but wasn't sure how to limit the count.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Evan Golden {VisualScript}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 5, 2020

Hello Robin,

You can do this with VisualScript marketplace app.  

With it you can create one or more reports that provide you all the data needed in a single Jira dashboard.  For this use case, you can create a grid where each row is a project, and the next column includes shapes representing issues that are due that day.  In each shape you can include the story points, priority, and any other data point you might want in there.

FYI - I work for the VisualScript product team.

Best

Evan

Deleted user February 6, 2020

Hi Evan, 

Thank you for your timely response. 

Unfortunately, my leadership has hit the wall on any more costly add-ons for what they consider basic functionality. 

I did find the free Gauge Gadget which counts the number of tickets and will keep looking for solutions.  Update: The free Project Metrics has an aggregate function and works for story points.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events