It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Total amount of issues on Kanban Board

Hello Folks,

As seen on the attached image, I have a column which shows how many total tasks are included in my Kanban Board. I can't remember how could I do that so I can not do it again in the other boards. Can someone please give me the brief information about how to do it?

Thank you,Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 12.46.19.png

1 answer

1 vote

Hi Erman,

You can set this up from Kanban board settings > Columns section. 

Click on the drop-down list for 'Column Constraint' and select 'Issue Count'.

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 9.39.02 pm.png

It does not disappear the column, when none selected. So how could we even get the column disappear? or put it back.  I am talking about the column which shows 121 at the moment.

Hi Erman,

That's strange! I am not able to replicate it in my test Cloud site - both in Jira classic or next-gen Kanaban boards.

I suspect you have a Jira plug-in or browser extension which might be showing that column at the top with 121 on that particular board.

Please submit a ticket in our Support Portal by sharing your board URL etc so that one of our Support Engineers can take a look and get back to you.

I just did. Thanks for your support Veera

Like Veera Visanakarrala likes this
Like Erman Demirel likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you