Total amount of issues on Kanban Board

Erman January 9, 2020

Hello Folks,

As seen on the attached image, I have a column which shows how many total tasks are included in my Kanban Board. I can't remember how could I do that so I can not do it again in the other boards. Can someone please give me the brief information about how to do it?

Thank you,Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 12.46.19.png

1 answer

1 vote
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2020

Hi Erman,

You can set this up from Kanban board settings > Columns section. 

Click on the drop-down list for 'Column Constraint' and select 'Issue Count'.

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 9.39.02 pm.png

Erman January 13, 2020

It does not disappear the column, when none selected. So how could we even get the column disappear? or put it back.  I am talking about the column which shows 121 at the moment.

Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2020

Hi Erman,

That's strange! I am not able to replicate it in my test Cloud site - both in Jira classic or next-gen Kanaban boards.

I suspect you have a Jira plug-in or browser extension which might be showing that column at the top with 121 on that particular board.

Please submit a ticket in our Support Portal by sharing your board URL etc so that one of our Support Engineers can take a look and get back to you.

Erman January 15, 2020

I just did. Thanks for your support Veera

Like Veera likes this
Veera
Atlassian Team
January 15, 2020

You are welcome @Erman 

Like Erman likes this

Suggest an answer