Total Time in status category "In Progress"

Kyle Kirkeide September 5, 2017

I am looking to find the total time an issue has been in the status category of "In progess".  Status category time, not status time.  I want to be able to have a dashboard that shows issues that have been In progress and not resolved in more than 3 days.

Jira cloud user.

1 answer

0 votes
Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2017

You can use "Average number of time" gadget by Jira Charting Plugin. You can find more information here 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-use-average-time-in-status-gadget-776998092.html

Kyle Kirkeide September 6, 2017

I dont want average time.  I want current time for each issue In Progress for statuscategory.  

I want to be able to list all issues not Done and the amount of time they have been in progress.

Goal is to be able to show all open issue sin Progress and how long they have been In progress from the StausCategory perespective

Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2017

Suggest an answer