Toolkit autotransition listener does not work with multiuser field condition

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2013

I have configured the autotransition listener to only fire when the user is in a multi-user picker field. However I keep getting the following error in the logs:

AutoTransitionListener configured to check custom field which is returning object of type class com.atlassian.jira.user.DelegatingApplicationUser rather than a User. Please reconfigure with A userpicker or multi-userpicker custom field.

Anyone any ideas what is going wrong here? Or is this an error within the toolkit? JIRA ist version 6.1

thanks in advance
Thomas

3 answers

0 votes
Jan Cornelissen November 18, 2014

Same problem here.. any news?

0 votes
Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2014

Any news here? It´s been nearly a year sad

Jan Cornelissen November 18, 2014

Thomas, just want to let you know that I found a solution with the Automation plugin. Also free and more powerful. Jan

0 votes
Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2013

As noone answers I suppose I should raise a bug in the project...

Suggest an answer