To find jira issue link using scripting

sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2014

I wanted to include the link of the issue in the email i send to the user during a particular transition.

I tried using $issue.IssueTypeObject.link and .name.However it doesnt seem to work.Does anyone have an idea about this like where i am going wrong or is such an option unavailable?

Regards,

Sandeep

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2014

thanks i made the edit.its like $baseUrl/browse/${issue.key}

0 votes
Jamie Echlin January 5, 2014

You can make it up from the $baseUrl + "/browse/" + issue.key

sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2014

But this just shows the base url and then the browse gets shown like this instead of coming as a link.I will try to edit this.But do you think theres other options like the one we use for issue key or the issue status for that matter

Suggest an answer