To create a view showing epics to stories to tasks and save as filter

Pavan Tipparaju August 3, 2016

I am trying to create a view/filter to show Epics to stories and associated tasks, how would i do it. I will need to save this view as a filter and share the link with stakeholders

2 answers

1 vote
Jakub Pierzchała
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2016
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2016

Or there is a ScriptRunner JQL function that will help as well, something like LinkedIssues

0 votes
Robert Leitch [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2016

Hi Pavan,

We make the Structure add-on mentioned by Jakub (thanks Jakub!) - you can do this very quickly Synchronization or (preferably) Automation to create a hierarchical view of Epics, Stories and Sub-tasks, and share that with stakeholders.

There's a lot more you can do along those lines too, including creating filters for those views that you can also share via links.

Here's a public demo of Structure that you can experiment with, and feel free to contact me on robert@almworks.com if you have any questions or would like a demonstration.

Cheers,

Robert

Suggest an answer