To calculate the percentage of (link type, parent-issue)

Feijian February 26, 2020

We have established the relationship of several issue types using the Issue links(for ex: blocked by or is a story --> feature).I would want to know if there is a way I can use the script runner to calculate the percentage of link type with parent key? So that this can pull down all the issue links and provide me the percentage of the links.

Ex: Getprogesspercentage(link type,parent key)?  using script runner ?

1 answer

0 votes
Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2020

Hii @Feijian 

I'm using portfolio add-on and I can easily follow the percentage of issue types in the hierarchy.  

Feijian February 26, 2020

Thanks for ur reply.. however, I would like to let u know that portfolio can’t be given to management to see the reports. So I was checking if this could be done using script runner with some new custom field which could be created for this purpose and include them on dashboards 

Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2020

Hi @Feijian 

Yes but i share it with my boss or make dashboard on confluence with html include macro and show all of my reports to our managers. Anyway right now i dont access to my computer for 2 days and if this happen i will check and tell you about scriptrunner.

Wish u the best

Feijian February 27, 2020

@Ashkan Malekly  Thanks for ur help and reply. Sure, please let me know when you can about this. 

Feijian March 1, 2020

@Ashkan Malekly I was trying few scripts @ my end but nothing seems to work. Basically, Script-runner to implement functions like linkedIssuesOf in the JQL to fetch the required results. I am exactly trying below to get the progress percentage from the parent issue type
Query : Getprogesspercentage(link type,parent key)

Suggest an answer