Tmpo Account sorting in drop-down

Francois Vachon January 7, 2015

Hi, 

Since this morning, in our JIRA Could, when we select the tempo account for an issue, the values in the list are not sorted anymore.

I see that the custom field "Account" replace "Tempo Account", but is it possible to sort the values ? I go to the accounts management but I can't find a way to sort them.

Am I missing something ?

thanks,

Francois

fvachon@garaga.com

1 answer

0 votes
Heiða Dóra Jónsdóttir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2015

Hi Francois

This is not supported in the current Tempo Timesheets version, but it has been requested in https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMAC-17

We value feedback and comments on how we can make Tempo better, so if you'd like to contribute to this request, please vote on it and add a comment that will help Tempo developers to implement this request.

You can click on the labels to view similar requests.

Best regards,

Heiða Dóra

Tempo Team

ebusinessMyS January 8, 2015

In previous onDemand Tempo Timesheet versions, the account list in the edit screen of an issue was ordered alphabetically. We do have about fifty accounts on a project and it's really difficult and time-consuming to find the correct account. I really think this is a misbehaviour and not a new feature. Please do treat it as a bug and fix the problem as soon as possible.

Francois Vachon January 8, 2015

Hi Heiða Dóra, It was working fine until wednesday, I thing it's a regression bug with a new version deployed over the night. We use JIRA OnDemand. Francois

Heiða Dóra Jónsdóttir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2015

Hi Markus and Francois The internal issue has been assigned to a fix version, this means that it has already been evaluated by Tempo Management and found to be within the current scope of our roadmap. I have requested the priority of this issue to be increased, since many users have voted on https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMAC-17. Thank you for your feedback regarding this issue. Best regards, Heiða Dóra Tempo Team

Suggest an answer