Timesheet Report will not load

Erwin Smith January 31, 2017

Halfway through this morning's reporting the timesheet report failed to load and what I do everyday became unavailable.

I need to review time logs for payroll ending tomorrow

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2017

Hi all,

I'm sorry for troubles caused by attempts to implement progress bar for the process of loading time tracking data. However, I've reverted recent changes, and believe issues should have disappeared. Please let me know if not.

Thank you.

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2017

The best place for raising issues in Time Reports is the developers issue tracker:

https://bitbucket.org/azhdanov/jiratimesheet/issues?status=new&status=open

Or, alternatively, mention Andriy Zhdanov in your questions.

@Andriy Zhdanov, may you have a look at this issue?

0 votes
Erwin Smith January 31, 2017

Thanks for your reply, seems only users are doing the talking and not any support staff.  Anyway, it is the opposite for me.  I've been struggling all day, but when I check Sum Subtasks the report loads.  Hmm!?

0 votes
Aylin Kohls
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 31, 2017

I have same problem. Time reports add-on is not showing result when the Sum subtasks check is checked. But if I uncheck the “Sum subtask” I get the report. Yesterday it worked just fine with the check selected. 

Suggest an answer