Timesheet Report doesn't honor Show Details checkbox

Chris Blackstone December 22, 2013

When I run the Timesheet Report for a particular project, whether or not I check the "Show Details" checkbox, I see all data by user. The check box should be honored so that if I uncheck "Show Details" I don't see details about each user

2 answers

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2013

Sorry, I'm a bit lost. Now 'Show Details' only influences whether worklogs are shown per user, or just issues, and always breaks down by user. This was changed intentionally in 2.5.7.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2013

With 'Show Details' on, you should see extra 'Comment' column per each work log entry.

Chris Blackstone December 29, 2013

What I'm seeing is that regardless of weather I have the "Show Details" checkbox checked, the data displayed on the report doesn't change.

What I see is, for a particular project, the data is broken out by each user and then for each user I can see each issue that he/she worked on and the time worked on the issue for each day in the time period specified. Is that the "Show details" view or not?

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 22, 2013

Hi Chris,

It may have broken on update, could you please try restarting JIRA, because changes to report configuration option are not honored by default.

Thank you.

Chris Blackstone December 29, 2013

ATlassian restarted our JIRA instance, and it didn't fix the problem

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2013

Hi Chris,

I have finally noticed the problem, should be fixed soon, thank you fot letting me know, and sorry for asking you to restart JIRA in vain.

Happy holidays!

Suggest an answer