Timesheet Report - Worked User: Field not set

Gregory Herve August 6, 2013

Hi,

When I create a TimeSheet Report, and I "Group by Field" Worked User, my summary reports appears to be reporting the right aggregated hours for each of my developers.

However, on the detail list of tickets, the Worked User appears as an additional field with the value "Field not set". Any idea why the name of the developer does not come up in that list or how I could remove that additional field?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2013

Hi Gregory,

This 'Worked user' field, is not an issue field actually, and is designed for Group By only, to get exactly what you'd like - hours aggregated by worked developer. So this "field" is empty for details fiew, because it shows only issue fields, i.e. it does not support displaying any info per worklog beside worklog comment. That probably could be improved in some future.

Thank you.

0 votes
Gregory Herve August 6, 2013

Just to clarify, the reason I am using the Worked User is because if I Group By Field "Assignee" it appears not to aggregate the time logged properly, it shows the person the ticket is assigned instead of the person that actually logged the time against that ticket...

Any help/ideas appreciated.

Suggest an answer