Time tracking per ticket in real time

Deleted user December 27, 2020

I want to be able to track Issues/Task/Bugs I create based on time. 

1. I would like set a time under which a ticket is supposed to closed
  2. Show tickets that have exceeded that time and by what period e.g 3 hours
  3. Show tickets that have been closed on time. 

Anyone know how I can do this or which plug in I can try?

3 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2020

@[deleted] , if you want an OOTB solution consider the following. Granted it want be as glamorous as a purpose built app as suggested by @Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}  but it might do the trick for you. 

Use the existing Due date field to capture when an issue is due. Next, create filters and associate them to gadgets on a dashboard and/or send the out daily. You could have a filter like “due this week”, “3+ days overdue”, etc. 

if this is of interest and you need assistance with filter syntax just let me know your exact needs and I or another Community member can assist here. 

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 14, 2021

Hi @[deleted] 

You can also consider other tools from the Atlassian marketplace. 

One of them is SLA time and report app. 

1-2. It let you set an SLA timer with custom conditions and time goals. For start/stop conditions, you can select any issue field (status, priority, assignee, etc.). You can set automate actions (notifications, status, assignee, or priority changes) for overdue issues. 

2-3. You can monitor issues with exceeded and met statuses on SLA report on tablet view (issue list) or chart view.

The second tool you can try is time between statuses. It allows set statuses for timer start/stop and configure time limits. About overdue issues, you will know by highlights in the report issue list or by setting before notification. 

Regards

Zoryana

0 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 27, 2020

Hi @[deleted] ,

Based on your requirements I think Time to SLA will do nicely.

You can create an SLA that starts when the issue is created and ends when the issue is transitioned to a Closed status (Closed, Done etc.). You can set a duration for this SLA such as 3h and you are done.

SLA Panel will show you the target date, end date and start date of this SLA, elapsed, remaining and paused durations (if you configure a paused status) and the current status of the SLA (MET, EXCEED, RUNNING, PAUSED).

You can generate reports to track your users' performance over time, export these reports, generate SLA data for your existing issues and so much more.

SLA Detail Report (Cloud) 3.jpgsla-tracking.png

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

Plase note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events