Time to SLAA (TTS) Configuration Error

Lamer Morales August 10, 2015

How do we fix this error?

JQL validation error on additional contidition[Paste your JQL here] Error in the JQL Query: Expecting operator but got 'your'. The valid operators are '=', '!=', '<', '>', '<=', '>=', '~', '!~', 'IN', 'NOT IN', 'IS' and 'IS NOT'. (line 1, character 7)

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lamer Morales August 13, 2015

TTS2.png

0 votes
Lamer Morales August 18, 2015

Hi Nic,

I just want to update you about the issue. Tuncay Senturk, the developer of TTS had a remote session with our JIRA Server and he was able to trace the issue to the compatibility of TTS to Internet Explorer. We tested TTS in Chrome and Firefox and it is working perfectly. Tuncay is trying to fix the issue of TTS with Internet Explorer.

0 votes
Lamer Morales August 17, 2015

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your help.

0 votes
Lamer Morales August 13, 2015

Hi Nic,

Sorry for the late reply, I defined the SLAs using the following JQL:

Analyze Issue: status CHANGED FROM "Assign" TO "Analyze"

Resolve Issue: status changed FROM "Analyze" TO "Resolved"

I tried to get the results from the Issue Navigator but I can't make TTS work. What went wrong?TTS4.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2015

Your JQL is ok now, but it's returning no issues, so the TTS has nothing to work with.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2015

The answer is "put in valid JQL".  That's not a lot of help to you really, but you haven't shown us your broken JQL, so we can't tell you a lot more. 

Somewhere in your query, you have put in "your" instead of an operator - my best guess with no JQL to check is that you've forgotten to use quotes on a string - you have something like

text ~ is your hat on

Which should be

text ~ "is your hat on"

Lamer Morales August 11, 2015

Thanks for the reply Nic, it's my first time to use TTS I will try your suggestion. Do I still need to input the JQL even after indicating the transitions?TTS1.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2015

I don't understand the question. Your JQL is wrong, you need to put in valid JQL, and I don't know what the SLA screen has to do with the JQL. If you want us to help with your JQL, you need to give us the JQL that is broken.

Suggest an answer