Time to First Response chart is empty after update

Thomas Vlerick
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2012

Hi,

we are planning to upgrade our Jira instance from 4.0.2 to 5.1.7 (big step). So far eveything went well in my test environment. But one thing is bugging me and I can't find any solution for it.

The "Time to First Response" chart is empty. I have recreated the portlet/gadget, tried it on different project but no luck.

Any solutions for this?

Kind regards
Thomas

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2012

Hey Thomas,

Check the version of your JIRA Charting plugin, and see if it's compatible with your new version of JIRA.

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JCHART/JIRA+Charting+Plugin;jsessionid=F9ED393E1A9013934F259B40B793820B

If it isn't, upgrading the plugin should do the trick. If it is compatible or you're still having trouble to get it working, raise a support ticket at support.atlassian.com.

Hope it helps :)

Thomas Vlerick
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2012

Hi Jeison,

the plugin is version 1.10, the latest available version. One issue that I might have, is that the old version was removed before the upgrade, and the new one installed via the UPM after the upgrade.

As for a support ticket, this is a staging/test environment. I will do the update one of two times again before we run this in production, and see if this issue occurs on those tests as well.

Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2012

Not sure of what's happening with your chart. Even if it's a test environment, there's no problem about raising a ticket for support. Atlassian engineers will be happy to help.

One thing: have you tried other browsers? Just wondering if that's related to a browser issue.

Thomas Vlerick
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2012

For some strange reasons, the data is now visible after I did some tests and transitions on other tickets. Only issue I can see now is that in the graph os 4.0.2, it should show the last 30 days, but it shows the last 300. But that is a non-issue for us now.

Suggest an answer