Time spent

Pyxis Infra January 13, 2015

I need to know, how to manage the work hours after time office. We have technical stuff that resolves issues after office.

How can i set the time spent in that case?

2 answers

0 votes
Pyxis Infra January 14, 2015

i can´t find where to set the workings hours. we have JIRA in the cloud.

thanks

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2015

I would set the working hours to be the total duration during which your users work.

i can´t find where to set the workings hours. we have JIRA in the cloud. thanks

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2015

our time office it´s 9am to 6 pm. if a technical resolve an issue at 9 pm, how I manage this extra hour? we need to have 2 different hour type, one in office hour, other after office hour. thanks

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2015

JIRA does not support different types of hours. You could add a custom field where users can just type the amount of time in minutes and you can then use that. Or you can take a look at various time tracking addon which are available in the marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/app/jira/new?category=Time+tracking&hosting=cloud

Suggest an answer