Time spent in each status

Michael Arcese May 18, 2017

I am trying to create a report that would show, for each issue, how much time it spent in all the potenital status'.  I tried using the Average workdays in transition status, but that does not tell me how long it has been in its current status.  

For example, if an issue transitions from New to Approved and then to In Progress, the Average workdays in transition status will only show me the time in New and Approved.  I would like to know how much time spent in each status.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2017

Sounds like the WAS collection of JQL operators may do what you want.  You could also populate a date field as a workflow post-function and use that to measure against. That's what we used to do in the old days before the WAS operators came along.

0 votes
Tiffany Owen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2017
Michael Arcese May 18, 2017

Tiffany,

Thanks for your response, but this thread never resolves the issue and eventually suggests downloading a plugin that I can not install on my computer.

Do you know if there is a way for me to do what I describe in EazyBI?

Thanks

Suggest an answer