Time not appearing in Tempo section

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2013

We use Tempo and have disabled the JIRA log time option so that only one Log Work menu item appears.

However, when some individuals log time, the time is only appearing in the issue Work Log - it is not appearing in the Tempo section. I've tried reproducing using all the ways to Log Work, but cannot -I've had my own time do this sporadically.

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to troubleshoot/resolve?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013

The issue is that the Tempo section only displays the current user's logged time, not everyone's. You can only see everyone's time in the work log tab.

0 votes
Lee Correll
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2013

I think this might be part of what you're seeing:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/162209/timekeeping-2-ways-to-do-it#

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2013

Actually, we have the JIRA log work option disabled. So, we only see one screen when Log Work is selected wherever they decide to select it.

Suggest an answer