Time logged not showing but appears on Timesheet

Keith Howard March 5, 2014

Our Jira server is located in USA. The Time tracker was set to 8 hours/day and 5 days a week. I have a contractor accessing Jira from India. On Feb 17th & 8th 2014 this person logged hours on 2 seperate Jira tickets. The time does not appear in Work Log, but does on the Timesheet.

I though it may have been because I has designated Feb 18th as a holiday (Presidents Day), but unmarking it doesn't see mt make any difference. When I review the timesheet I can the hours on the specific days, but they seem to be out of synch(?) I have a screen shot but I don't see a way to attach it.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anna Cardino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2014

Hi Keith,

Regarding the time difference, I am suspecting that it could be due to the user preference time zone of the user who logged the ticket.

As you have mentioned about the timesheet, can I confirm if you are using Tempo timesheet?

Regards,

Monique

Keith Howard May 21, 2014

Hi Monique. Thanks for your response! We're using the JIRA Timesheet Reports and Gadgets. I forgot that we had figured that it WAS the the user time zone preference.

Now I just have to figure out why 2 people who heavily use this timesheet have hours entered in a Jira, but it sometimes shows the next day on the timesheet (sigh).

Ah, the fun never stops! :-)

Suggest an answer