Time Zones in SLA Calendars reverted to default system time (Jira Service Desk) Edited

Hi,

I'm trying to create calendars for specific regions and need to add region specific time zone. However, I am able to add a time zone at first, but as soon as I "save" the changes for that calendar, time zone is set back to the system's default time again.

I have done some tests now and it is actually working correctly, according to the time zones that I have set. Confusing part is that if you look into the calendars' time zones it is still jira default time zone that is shown.

Does someone know why is this happening? Is it a bug?

Many thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Bojana,

• What version of JIRA Service Desk are you using?

I think you're running into the bug noted in JSDSERVER-5078.  This was reported in Service Desk 3.5.0 and was fixed in Service Desk 3.5.1.

If you are running 3.5.0 please upgrade to the latest version of Service Desk and you should be set.  If you're not on 3.5.0 and you're on a version higher than 3.5.1 let me know what version you're on so I can test this in that version.

Cheers,

Branden

Hi @Branden McElveen,

Thanks for your answer!

Yes, I'm on Service Desk 3.5.0.

Regards,

Bojana

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

70 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you