Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Time Tracking Report, when hit closed, the time still show remaining

I am not sure if this is a bug or something, but my team finished the task early, and they selected to close the ticket, but when I looked into other TIme Tracking Report, it showed it is still open when the status is closed. So doing this, also messes up the progress bar also, so I am asking if this is a bug or what does my team need to do to close this?

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Allen Tong

Thank you for reaching out.

For any Jira reports, an issue is considered to be "Done" when its current status is mapped to the final (right-most) column of the project board.

That being said, I suggest checking if the current status of your done issues is properly mapped to the final column of your project board by following the steps below:

For company-managed projects:

1. Navigate to your board > ... > Board settings > Columns
  2. Ensure the issue status is properly mapped to the right-most column of your board

For Team-managed:

Columns are automatically mapped to the statuses with the same name, so you must navigate to your board and ensure the column is added as the final column (right most) of your board.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you