Time Tracking Report - how to get details per logged users

Heath Trost October 16, 2014

We use the Time Tracking report to get the total hours logged for a "fix version", but I need to take it to the next level to see the details of it showing per logged user...

For Example

fix Version = 2.0

total hours = 3,000 hrs  (I can get this today)

then show break down per logged user of the 3000 hours

• User1 - 1000hrs
  • user2 - 500hrs
  • User3 - 500hrs
  • User4 - 1000hrs

Anybody know how to do this?

I have played with advanced reporting under tempo but it isn't easy to do it for a fix version in a project.

thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Heath Trost October 16, 2014

Thanks Ramiro, this does work, I do have a concern that I have to pick a time frame which includes the whole time period in which this fix version was active... and it seems to work though as long as I have the correct time frame.

I do have a concern as I only need the summary by resource, but all the reports you can select have lots of detailed data, concerned over large projects but can use this for now.

I wish this view had a summary type view

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2014

Hi, I'm checking now in Tempo and in the timesheet you have an option to select 'Project' and then you can choose the version you want to be displayed. Once you select the version it shows all the hours logged by user.

I have Tempo Timesheets 7.8.1.2

Suggest an answer