Time Sheet gadget stopped working last week

Jorge Mario Ulloa April 30, 2013

Hi,

I have JIRA OnDemand.

I had configured the Time Sheet gadget selecting a role and it was working for months, right now I m seeing:

"Group was not found or it doesn't have any members or you dont have permissions to browse users. Please check preferences or contact administrator."

Atlassian support recommended to me to include a value to "Show summary for users in group:" and now it is working as expected.

Is this normal? Did you do changes?

Using 2.3.15 version

Regards,

Jorge Mario Ulloa

2 answers

0 votes
Jorge Mario Ulloa May 7, 2013

Hi Andriy,

The version we are using is 2.3.15.

When no group is selected the message is the one I sent you:

"Group was not found or it doesn't have any members or you dont have permissions to browse users. Please check preferences or contact administrator."

If I select the role and the group, it works.

Thank you.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2013

Hi Jorge,

Could you please update to latest 2.4 and let me know if problem persists?

Thank you.

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2013

Hi Jorge,

I think it was just updated to 2.3.16. Also, I can't reproduce it exactly, but I can see there is problem when only Role is specified, it shows records for currently logged in user instead, and may result in 'There are no time tracking records for the period.' error.

But it could not result to message you see. Message you see should happen instead only if group is specified and no role and project.

Thus, problem I see is fixed in next version (a1fac11), but one you see may need more investigation.

Could you please check plugin version in Administration - Add-Ons. And double check the message happens when no group is specified.

Thank you.

Jorge Mario Ulloa May 17, 2013

Andriy,

Are there news about this issue?

Jorge

Suggest an answer