Time Sheet gadget stopped working last week

Hi,

I have JIRA OnDemand.

I had configured the Time Sheet gadget selecting a role and it was working for months, right now I m seeing:

"Group was not found or it doesn't have any members or you dont have permissions to browse users. Please check preferences or contact administrator."

Atlassian support recommended to me to include a value to "Show summary for users in group:" and now it is working as expected.

Is this normal? Did you do changes?

Using 2.3.15 version

Regards,

Jorge Mario Ulloa

2 answers

Hi Jorge,

I think it was just updated to 2.3.16. Also, I can't reproduce it exactly, but I can see there is problem when only Role is specified, it shows records for currently logged in user instead, and may result in 'There are no time tracking records for the period.' error.

But it could not result to message you see. Message you see should happen instead only if group is specified and no role and project.

Thus, problem I see is fixed in next version (a1fac11), but one you see may need more investigation.

Could you please check plugin version in Administration - Add-Ons. And double check the message happens when no group is specified.

Thank you.

Andriy,

Are there news about this issue?

Jorge

Hi Andriy,

The version we are using is 2.3.15.

When no group is selected the message is the one I sent you:

"Group was not found or it doesn't have any members or you dont have permissions to browse users. Please check preferences or contact administrator."

If I select the role and the group, it works.

Thank you.

Hi Jorge,

Could you please update to latest 2.4 and let me know if problem persists?

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,156 views 13 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot