Tickets statistics for a particular week

enrichsalon January 10, 2022

Hi All,

I want to generate a report/Dashboard that displays all the tickets having different kinds of status for a particular week along with the assignees for it.

Please suggest what needs to be done.

Regards,

2 answers

4 votes
Karolina Wons_SaaSJet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2022

Hello @enrichsalon 

I think, in your case Time in Status for Jira Cloud can be helpful. It generates status time reports including Time in Status and Assignee time reports.

A Time in Status report shows how long each ticket has been staying in each status (so you can monitor different kinds of status for a particular week). Just choose a period you need.

tis report.png

An Assignee time report shows how long it takes each assignee to solve the issue. As in the previous one, just choose a necessary period and an Assignee you need to generate a report.

assignee report.png

Also, you can export reports in CSV or XLSX files for further analysis.

This add-on is developed by my team and is free for using up to 10 users. So let me know if you have any questions.

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 10, 2022

Hi @enrichsalon 

Welcome to the community !!

For an alternate solution, to get this data you can try out our app.

Time in Status Reports 

The add-on provides the time in each status for the entire lifecycle of the issue and you can filter by issue type as well. You can also combine your statuses to define your lead/cycle/resolution time and also extract the transitions history of the issues. The main features of the app are as below

Also there is a report for the dates when issue transitioned from one status to another.

• Multiple Time in Status Reports. Excel Export available for all status reports.
    • Time in Status
    • Time with Assignee
    • Time in Status with Assignee
    • Time with Assignee per Status
    • Status/Assignee Count
    • Multiple Transition Reports
    • Avg Time in status reports
    • Status Change Dates Report
    • Time in Status Per Time Grain
    • Time with Assignee Per Time Grain
  • Status grouping
  • Save your reports