Ticket Raised By Me On JIRA

Aniket Fuley October 17, 2019

Hi Team,

Greetings.....!!

I have just recently changed my email id on JIRA, which is successfully done. But as I have changed the email address, all the ticket made by me on jira on different boards are not able to see on reported by me tab on the navigation tab bar.

Kindly provide me the solution on how to see the past ticket on reported by me section.

Thanks,
Aniket

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2019

Hi Aniket,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Just for us to better understand and help you with this issue, I’ll make some questions:

• After you changed your email, do the tickets still show as reported by you when you search on Issues and filters > Search issues?
  • Can you filter these tickets and bulk change the field reporter to you again? Please, change even the ones that already show you as the reporter, because it seems that somehow it’s not recognizing your new email.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2019

Hello @Aniket Fuley

Sorry to hear you are facing a problem.

I understand that you changed the e-mail address of your JIRA user/Atlassian account, however, now the default filter of JIRA "Reported by me" is not returning any results for you. Have I understood it correctly?

Could you please confirm if you have followed the instructions in the documentation below to change your e-mail address? Also, please let us know if your account is managed/not managed and if the address that you are using right now was previously used by another Atlassian account:

Changing Atlassian account email addresses 

I performed a test and changed my user e-mail address (Not managed account) to an email address not used before, however, I was not able to reproduce your problem and the filter still displaying just fine to me with the new e-mail address.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer