Ticket Assignee

Tom Dulias November 16, 2017

Hey Guys,

when I create a new ticket in the backlog it automatically changes the assignee back to me. So I always need to assign the ticket twice.

Maybe someone has a solution for this problem? I would be very happy if someone can help me.

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2017

It is not a default behavior. Check if it is assigned to a project lead and you are the project lead. Check if it is assigned to a component lead and you are the component lead. Check if there is a post function on issue creation. 

Tom Dulias November 16, 2017

Hey Alexey, thanks for the quick help. The tickets are assigned to a project lead but it is not me, so they should be assigned automatically to another person...

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2017

Yes,  they should. Check if you have a custom post function on the create issue transition.

Suggest an answer