There is no "Add" version button on the GreenHopper planning board.

Tom Gebicke November 21, 2011

There is no "Add" or "Statistics" button above the right hand releases column...where it should be.

No matter what screen I'm on in GreenHopper there is no way to add a release/sprint/version. I am using the OnDemand version, however, in the copy that I downloaded and evaluated the add button is there, above the right hand column of versions along with a statisics button which is also not present in the OnDemand version.

No Add button

1 answer

2 votes
SimonS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2011

Hey Tom,

In order to see the add and statistics button, your user must be part of the "Administrator" project role;

Administration >> Projects >> Your Project >> User Management >> Users >> Project Roles operation for your user >> Edit project roles button >> check the "Administrator" checkbox.

You should be able to see it then, and honestly, administrators should be part of this role by default.

-Simon

Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2011

Normally you'd be in that role by default if you're in the 'administrators' group but there is an outstanding bug.

Suggest an answer