The workflow list screen shows empty

tungpg September 27, 2015

Few days ago, when I was creating a workflow, JIRA showed unknown error and after that I can't any longer see any workflow in the Workflow list screen.

I still can get access to workflow from Workflow-scheme screen but not in workflow list screen because it shows empty results.

The error has occurred in our company JIRA site, I can't share the address right here. Please contact me via below email address.

pgtung@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

2 answers

0 votes
Maila Herva November 19, 2015

We're facing the same problem. The admin workflow list is empty (both active and inactive), when trying to add a new workflow, there's now possibility to save it, but when trying to create a new one with the same name, it says that there is already one with that name, but it still does not show on the list. 

When going to the project admin tools and selecting workflow, it gives the following error message and the whole JIRA get's stuck: "The JIRA server was contacted but has returned an error response. We are unsure of the result of this operation."

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2015

Hi,

you should get in contact with your support agent: https://support.atlassian.com/customer/servicedesk-portal

This is just a customer Q&A forum.

Cheers,

Christian

P.S. Maybe the workflow is inactive? Intaht cas try expanding the "Inactive workflows" section

Suggest an answer