• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • The user is unable to receive JIRA notifications. He is in jira-users group. In profile, "notify me" is available. All the required permissions are available.

The user is unable to receive JIRA notifications. He is in jira-users group. In profile, "notify me" is available. All the required permissions are available.

Trupti Gaikwad January 7, 2013

The user is unable to receive JIRA notifications. He is in jira-users group. In profile, "notify me" is available. All the required permissions are available.

3 answers

0 votes
Trupti Gaikwad January 8, 2013

This is resolved .Thanks. The prolem was from network team.

0 votes
David Chan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2013

If you're running the most recent versions of JIRA, I will always recommend starting with the built-in Admin Helper:

If JIRA is misconfigured in any way for this user, that should help point out the problem.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2013

Is their email correct in Jira?

Look at the project, and find the notification scheme for it. Go into that and check who is supposed to get notifications for which events. Does the user actually match those settings?

As an administrator, go to the email server settings in Jira and try sending them a test email. Does that arrive?

What rules do they have set in their email client? Have you checked the spam folders?

Suggest an answer