The service desk attachment to JIRA does not seem to work. It says "restricted to agent" where it should give values representing times taken.

Luvo June 5, 2016

The service desk attachment to JIRA does not seem to work. It says "restricted to agent" where it should give values representing times taken.

JiraSLA.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Luvo June 12, 2016

any suggestion people. I still need help

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2016

If you aren't a JIRA Service Desk Agent you cannot see SLA fields. Can you verify your permissions and groups?

Luvo June 7, 2016

Hi Steven

On the service desk I am there as a customer and a collaborator and also when I grant myself a permission as Service Desk agent  the two fields on the above screenshot i.e "time to first response" and "time to resolution" become blank, the message that says restricted to agents disappears. I am not sure if whether is it my JQL filter that is not right or I still need some more permissions on the service desk.

Luvo July 7, 2016

What I have noticed now is, if I enable the service desk to a project like "project1", Other users who are not services desk agents are unable to edit, comment or anything to that project. The thing is now we dont have service desk licences to accommodate every user in our company. All this thing started after we upgrade the software licence from 100 to 250 users and service desk license upgraded to 25 agents

Any suggestion to what might have caused this issue.

Suggest an answer