The " selecting relevant fields" didn't show up for one of my transitions fields.

Karen Zhou October 1, 2019

I recently added a new transition field under an issue type that currently had 7 other transition fields. But the new transition field didn't have an option to see its specific post functions items  after I entered my specific transitional field name. Does anyone  have suggestions.

All other transition fields under this issue type have an option to select its specific post functions items.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2019

Hi @Karen Zhou

Can I verify what you mean by transition fields? Do you mean transition steps in the workflow?

What do you expect to happen from a post-function perspective when you transition?

Ste

Karen Zhou October 2, 2019

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 3.59.33 PM.pngHi Ste,

1) I mean I added an item in the "transitions (id)" in the workflow, see circled area in the picture. 

2)Then I went to set up the details for the transition, 

- Under conditions:  "The field Incident Type will have to be equal to value " to my relevant transitions'. Compared as String.

- Under Post Functions: I imported a list of post-functions from our issue custom fields library to this new transition item. 

So I would like to see the list of custom fields can be auto-populated to relevant issue, when I create this transition. but somehow all the fields didn't get populated

Am I getting too much details? Thanks for you helping.

Suggest an answer