The problem does not rest API call from a chrome frame

Jira after installing the Chrome Frame, and the problem does not operate normally slower Rest API call can not access. Please check it

Infinite Loading in Project's People page

Network Capture...

Rest API call failed

Request Information

No Response

2 answers

0 votes

There doesn't seem to be a question here. You've given us some screenshots and suggested some sort of network failure, but not really described the problem.

If the problem is a network issue, then you need to debug your networks.

If the problem is a Jira issue, then you need to describe what it is, and look at your log files to see if there are errors or related warnings in there, and maybe try turning the logging levels up

You also say something about "installing chrome frame" - maybe you should explain that, or remove it and try the system from a supported browser, plain, to see if that works ok.

It's not network problem. If I use chrome browser, it work fine.

Just When I use chrome frame, I can't add project member.

It's an issue with Chrome Frame. It's not supported.

0 votes
David Currie Atlassian Team Aug 28, 2012

I raised a Fug for this under JRA-29528 as Chrome Frame rocks, and it would be great if we fully supported it. As it's not within our Supported Platforms, please don't hold your breath on it getting fixed; it would be great if it did though!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

24,941 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you