The person who brings the issue to Resolved status should not be the same as the person next status.

Berat Altunhan May 8, 2023

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a workflow and this workflow holds a lot of statuses. But at one point I want to do, I cannot do the condition I want on the relevant transition. It would be more accurate to explain it through an example.

I have a project, 6 people are attached in this project. The person who brings the issue to Resolved status should not be the same as the person who brings it to Deployed status. In other words, if person X has brought an issue to Resolved status, I want other people in the team to bring this issue to Deployed status.

Is it possible to do something like this?image_2023-05-08_115302761.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2023

Hi @Berat Altunhan,

Have a look at the separation of duties condition to implement this. It implies that a user who performed a previous transition between 2 statuses should not be allowed to execute the next transition, which looks very much what you explain here.

Hope this helps! 

Berat Altunhan May 8, 2023

Thank you ! I solved it. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events