The login page loops for specific user

Eddie Liu May 1, 2013

I'm having login issues with our appannie.atlassian.net.

After login with my credientials it returns to the login page again and it kept looping even I clean the cache and cookies.

I also tried on other computers which can be loged in successful with others account.

Below is my general test scenario:

1. Tried with my account in my computer, could not work.

2. Tried my account on others computer, could not work.

3. Tried another account on my computer, login successful. Which also successful in the other computer but I didn't.

4. Tried to clean the cache and cookies, still not work for my account.

These two accounts are both in the same group(already in users group), but the behavior is quite different.

Would you please take a look at this issue and see what's the problem. Is it a configuration issue or environment issue?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eddie Liu May 2, 2013

Resolved by the support. It is because I don't have application access to the JIRA.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2013

http://www.atlassian.com/resources/support and log in with your Atlassian account

Eddie Liu May 1, 2013

Thank you, I will try with that

0 votes
Eddie Liu May 1, 2013

Thank you for the answer, would you please tell me how to ping the Atlassian support?

Eddie Liu May 1, 2013

Thank you for the answer, would you please tell me how to ping the Atlassian support?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2013

You might want to raise this with Atlassian support, rather than us, as we have no access to your systems (We're users, not support)

It does sound like there's something odd going on with your account, your tests certainly point in that direction.

Eddie Liu May 1, 2013

Suggest an answer