The 'j' and 'k' shortcuts on the View Issue screen have stopped working

Alex Taylor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2013

One of my users just reported this one to me. Shortcuts are definitely enabled and working in general, and 'j' and 'k' work correctly on the search-results page, but for some reason not when trying to page through the issues returned by the search. The 'up' and 'down' buttons work, so it's not a problem paging, it's just the keys that aren't working.

Rather oddly they *are* working on our development JIRA system, which has what should be an identical setup - same config, same plugins and so on. It's only the production system that's doing this.

I can't think of what could have caused this. The problem exists in multiple browsers (tested on Firefox 21 and Chrome 27). Can anyone shed any light, please?

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Taylor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2013

Oops, sorry, completely forgot to say! We're on 5.2.5#847.

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2013

Alex,

Which version of JIra are you using?

Best regards

Peter

Suggest an answer