The create jira issue from confluence has dissappeared

In confluence normally the below also comes up with a create issue to the right of create comments. But it has dissapperd

Untitled.png

How can i investigat, this is on jira and confluence cloud

2 answers

0 vote
Tarun Sapra Community Champion Aug 16, 2017

Can you make sure that "Application links" between JIRA and confluence cloud is still up. 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/using-applinks-to-link-to-other-applications-779295829.html

If it's down that could be the reason why you can't see "create jira issue" option. Then you need to raise a ticket for the support team.

0 vote
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Aug 16, 2017

Hi Daniel,

Please check:

• The plugin Confluence and Jira Content Connector might be disabled

If it is enabled, please open a ticket with Atlassian Support as there was previously a caching issue that caused the issue you describe. Flushing the caches and reindexing, both restricted in Cloud, were the workarounds.

It is supposed to be fixed but there is a possibility of regression: Caching problems can cause the option to create JIRA Issue from highlighting text to become missing

Thanks,

Ann

The connections were enabled, after that I opened a ticket, the next day the issue was gone.  Not sure if it was connected to the ticket or random.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

523 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you