The automated log work plugin stopped working

Michael Juarez November 20, 2014

Recently, the buttons for the automated log work plugin stopped appearing at the top of my projects and I'm unable to start/stop time anymore. I'm using hosted/cloud JIRA.

2 answers

1 vote
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2014

Hi Michael,

This is related to Atlassian bug https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AC-1424. We are waiting for fix. It should be delivered within about two weeks. This is Atlassian estimate.

I'm very sorry for this problem but we are also waiting for fix.

Cheers, Gebsun

Jennifer Zou December 12, 2016

Is this bug fixed? my automation lite stop working in a week... then I uninstall it and reinstall it. it works again....I don't know why ..... Is this a bug???

0 votes
Jennifer Zou December 12, 2016

Is this bug fixed? Why my automation lite add on stop working .....

Pedro Fresco December 12, 2016

Hi Jennifer,

I can only guess now why it stopped working. I'm suspect that this is  probably due to lack of permissions for "Automated Log Work" user. Please make sure that the user has set proper project permissions. Check our docs Configure Automated Log Work Cloud. Please let us know if it helped. You can always reach us via sending an email to support@gebsun.com. Cheers, Pedro

Suggest an answer