I've seen this a few times. Could you work through the stuff in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-application-internationalisation-and-encoding-troubleshooting-203394762.html
I found we also had to clear out the Tomcat temporary directories after correcting one of the encoding settings as well to get it to work.
Thank you very much for your help.
I confirmed this page(JIRA Application internationalisation and encoding troubleshooting) and tried each resolution. I’m sure the same encoding(UTF8) is used.
but, There is still garbled problem.
I also found 'user.language : en' from "/opt/atlassian/jira/logs/catalina.out". I don't know how to setting.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs