The Outgoing Mail debug log is currently turned OFF

Deleted user October 12, 2014

every time I reboot the server JIRA I find activated (ON) the "switch" Outgoing Mail The debug log is currently turned ON in the section Troubleshooting and Support > Logging & Profiling. Can anyone tell me if I can change this setting permanently? So I wish that each time I restart JIRA is not undertaken debug log of outgoing (but I can activate it manually if I need). Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2014

Change it in JIRA_INSTALL/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties file. Search for outgoingmaillog.

Deleted user October 13, 2014

thanks I need to "disable" this "Outgoing Mail debug log "Mail Outgoing Mail information is sent to 'atlassian-jira-outgoing-mail.log'. The Outgoing Mail log is currently turned ON . Disable the Outgoing Mail log. The Outgoing Mail debug log is currently turned ON. Disable Debugging." I found mentioned "outgoingmail" in various parts of the file that you told me but I did not understand which line I have to act.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2014

Not sure what you have now but make sure the log level is INFO or WARN in the below line. I assume it might be DEBUG now. log4j.logger.com.atlassian.mail = INFO, console, outgoingmaillog

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events