Test case details

shravya chinthapatla February 14, 2021

Hi,

I'm unable to import my test details (steps, data and expected results). 
How do I remedy this problem?

Thanks,

Shravya.

2 answers

0 votes
Mac S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2021

Hi @shravya chinthapatla

I assume that you already have these fields available in certain issue type so that it can save your data.

JIRA does provide support to issue details import from CSV file to create issue. please refer to the link below and follow mentioned steps (with some modifications as per your use case).

link - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-a-csv-file/

Hope it will help.

Regards,

0 votes
Jarosław Solecki _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 14, 2021

Hi @shravya chinthapatla  ,

what add-on do you use for Test Management? 

shravya chinthapatla February 14, 2021

Hi @Jarosław Solecki _Deviniti_ ,

Can we bulk import Test Details from CSV file (Test Steps, Test Data, Test Result)

Thanks,

Shravya.

Jarosław Solecki _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 14, 2021

@shravya chinthapatla you can If you are using Jira with some plugins. Most of them support importing Test Cases with steps from CSV file. 

If you are not using any plugin yet, you can try Requirements and Test Management for Jira, which of course supports import from CSV and much more. 

Best regards, 
Jarek

Like shravya chinthapatla likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders