Test Environment for Jira Cloud

Jon Harding August 30, 2019

I am working with a business team on custom issues and workflow to support their process.  I want to make significant changes, but want to avoid impacting our current Jira Cloud environment.  Is there a test environment available for Jira cloud environment users?  Is there another way to segregate my trial and error with custom workflows/issue types from my production environment?  

Many thanks in advance.  

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2019

Hello,

Kindly have a look at this question:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/How-do-you-setup-a-test-environment-in-Jira-Cloud/qaq-p/930480

Basically you can create a dev environment and you can have only 1 user there.

Jon Harding August 30, 2019

Thanks ! 

Like # people like this
0 votes
Filiberto Selvas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 1, 2019

Hello @Jon Harding ,   I am a product manager in Atlassian.  Would you be willing to have a phone conversation about your requirements for test environments?   If you are please send me an email at: Fselvas at Atlassian dot Com to coordinate a time and day that is convenient for you.  Thank you in advance 

Suggest an answer