Tempo work log with smart commits

Christian February 25, 2014

Hi,

I am trying to setup tempo with smart commits. I have basically made all fields (description, remaining time, ...) optional.

We're logging via smart commits JIRA-8 #time 5m I did this and that and it is showing up in the Jira work activity.

If I am in the issue detail view, the Tempo module does not display the logged hours - it is emty. But if I click the report button of the module, it is indeed showing them for the issue.

Any thoughts? Thanks!!

3 answers

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2014
0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2014

Thanks, a screenshot might be helpful.

Can you confirm that the user can not see his own worklog in the Tempo module.

Christian February 26, 2014

How can I contact you by email?

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2014

Hi Christian,

can you confirm that the worklog you can see in the report view is in your name, as the Tempo module in the Issue view only displays the worklogs of the current user.

Kind regards,

Susanne

First work was not tracked in Jira as the email of the Github account differed. I fixed it by changing the Jira email of the user to the same as Github. Work is then correctly logged by Jira, if I click the report button of Tempo it also shows the user in the detail view, just not in the module. I can email you screenshots

Wait, it the module just showing my work, but not the times from other members on the project that logged work? If yes can I change it to always show all times in the ticket or remove the module and just use the jira standard module in the ticket view?

Suggest an answer