Just 3 questions
1) Is there a way i can see when an issue is planned, from inside issue's details screen? (Just like logged work is displayed maybe)
2) Issue details screen, displays the logged work of the current user only. Is there a way to see all users that have logged work in this issue?
3) I would like to search for issues that have not been planned, in order to plan them! How can i do that? Is there a tempo custom field that holds this information and i can filter that?
thanks i n advance!
1) in the current version of Tempo, it is not possible to display the planning data in the Issue view. In the collaborators panel, you can see the time planned on the Issue by a user, but without any details.
2) You can view the work logged on the Issue by using the "Report" button in the Tempo section in the Issue view. This will open the Issue Timesheet in Report view. To view the worklogs of other users, you need to be in the "Tempo Project Manager" role for the Project (Project Administration -> Roles). In this Report, you can also view the hours planned by users on this Issue.
3) It is not possible to search for Issues that have not been planned on. We are working on improvements of the Planning API and you can create a feature request for this in our Tempo Timesheets project (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT ) .
In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to have–in order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG