• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Tempo time logging report and start dates

I might have posted this question earlier, but cannot seem to find it anywhere.

We heavily use Tempo time reports and overall are quite happy with it. However there is one thing I cannot wrap my head around. There is a "Logged/Required R %" column that is super useful for us to report on overall timesheet completeness. However for some reason it doesn't take into account the start/end dates from team settings. So if you have someone joining in mid-November, their ratio will be only 50% in November while technically it is 100% from their total expected hours.

Am I missing something here? Is there a different way to achieve what I need?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Mike Kondrashin

the team memberships is not taken into consideration when Tempo "calculates" the required hours. The only thing Tempo is looking into is the workload scheme the user is assigned to.

BR

@Alexander Eck thanks, but this really affects the calculations, especially when looking over a long period of time. Is there any plan to start using at least the team join dates for calculations in the future?

Hi @Mike Kondrashin

you might want to vote on the existing feature request.

BR

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you