Tempo time logging report and start dates

Mike Kondrashin January 20, 2021

I might have posted this question earlier, but cannot seem to find it anywhere.

We heavily use Tempo time reports and overall are quite happy with it. However there is one thing I cannot wrap my head around. There is a "Logged/Required R %" column that is super useful for us to report on overall timesheet completeness. However for some reason it doesn't take into account the start/end dates from team settings. So if you have someone joining in mid-November, their ratio will be only 50% in November while technically it is 100% from their total expected hours.

Am I missing something here? Is there a different way to achieve what I need?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

Hi @Mike Kondrashin

the team memberships is not taken into consideration when Tempo "calculates" the required hours. The only thing Tempo is looking into is the workload scheme the user is assigned to.

BR

Mike Kondrashin January 21, 2021

@Alexander Eck [Tempo] thanks, but this really affects the calculations, especially when looking over a long period of time. Is there any plan to start using at least the team join dates for calculations in the future?

Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2021

Hi @Mike Kondrashin

you might want to vote on the existing feature request.

BR

Suggest an answer