Tempo no longer shows the ticket numbers users have worked on in their timesheet

Marc Angelo Tucciarone January 21, 2015

After upgrading From Jira 5.1.6 to 6.3.12 and upgrading tempo, I have noticed that in tempo there is no longer a Description of the tickets that the users have worked on. 

This was Tempo before the upgrade. The project is the black writing and the tickets that the users have worked on are in red.

Tempo issue 2.PNG

This is tempo after the upgrade. 

Tempo issue 1.PNG

When i booted up the old JIRA server (installed the new version of JIRA on a new VM) and looked around I found this check box that has a filter called Activities. When i unchecked it All of the tickets became hidden and I could only see the projects just like on the new server. I cannot find this same setting on the new installation of tempo with the latest update.

tempo3.PNG

The Tempo Version previously to the update were 

• Tempo Plugin - 7.6.3 ENABLED
  • System Plugin: Tempo Teams - 1.0.6 ENABLED
  • System Plugin: Tempo Core - 1.1.2 ENABLED

Tempo plugin versions now are as follows.

• Tempo Timesheets - 7.11.0.1 ENABLED
  • System Plugin: Tempo Planning API - 2.0 ENABLED
  • System Plugin: Tempo Accounts - 1.3 ENABLED
  • System Plugin: Tempo Teams - 2.4.3 ENABLED
  • System Plugin: Tempo Core - 2.2 ENABLED

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Simon Bauer February 2, 2015

Hi Marc,

I have the exact same issue over here. Did you create an issue at Tempo support System and if so, did you get a solution?

Thanks in advance, Simon.

/edit/

Found the solution myself. For everyone who finds this thread and has the same issue, here's the answer from another thread:

In order to view the contribution of other users, you need to be in the Tempo Project Managers role for the given project.

You can change the tempo project manager on the administration page of a project.

Project B -> Administration -> Roles -> Tempo Project manager

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2015

Hi Marc,

can you create an Issue in our Tempo support System (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTS) so we can better investigate this problem.

Please add all the information displayed here. Can you also attach the JIRA logs (atlassian-jira.com) of the upgrade to the Issue as it might give us more information what might be causing this.

Regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer