Tempo excel export with custom fields

Andrew Guliver January 13, 2014

Hi,

is it possible for tempo plugin to include issue custom fields in excel exports? I did not find such option. Thank you

4 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2014

Hi Andrew,

you can add JIRA custom fields to the excel export. This is done in Administration-> Add-ons, Tempo, Fields.

In the Custom Field section you can check which JIRA custom field you want to have included in the report.

Kind regards

Susanne

Andrew Guliver January 13, 2014

Saved my day, thank you

Otto Kalliomäki May 16, 2016

You also saved my ass laugh ! 

Uhub Admin September 19, 2016

Hi Susanne,

While this looks to work, this now causes another issue as a global setting. We support many teams, each with their own unique requirements. The option to add custom fields should be on a report by report basis.

Craig

Like # people like this
Sakshi Mittal April 18, 2018

You saved my day too!

Lisa Schaffer January 22, 2019

Thanks Susanne!

Works perfectly!

1 vote
Allen Steele May 15, 2018
  1. Open Jira Cloud.
  2. Click Switch App icon (3 stacked lines).
  3. Select Tempo - My Work.
  4. Click Settings (gear icon)
  5. Click Custom Fields.
  6. Key press F5 (refresh) to show a list of Jira fields to export in Tempo Reports.
  7. Click the box next to each custom field.
  8. Click Save.
0 votes
Piotr Czernik January 3, 2019

It is available. Change Filter by: User, Group by 1. Worklog, and then choose List View. On the same list (List View) at the bottom you should see the custom field that you enabled in options previously.

Vanessa Castro April 14, 2020

I couldn't see the custom fields- can you advise?

0 votes
stolyarovdevelopment October 23, 2017

is this accurate for JIRA cloud? I have looked everywhere but can't find how to add custom fields from JIRA to tempo report or export.

please help

Michael _Admin_ November 30, 2017

Me too! Is that availabel in the cloud version?!

Suggest an answer