Tempo calendar as gadget for dashboards

Annastashia Cambridge January 10, 2013

Hi, since the jira calendar gadget can't show periods, I was wondering if anyone as an alternate idea or knows if there is a plan for the tempo calendar to be able to be a gadget and used on a dashboard in jira?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2013

Hi

This request has been added to the Tempo backlog
Internal issue ref# 3249

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

Annastashia Cambridge January 13, 2013

Hi thanks this is a good solution, is this somewhere where I can track it please?

Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2013

No, the internal backlog is available for Tempo team only. We have linked this post to the issue so you will recieve a post here when this is released.

If you have other requests you might want to use our issue tracker. https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JTMPO

Sverrir Tynes

Annastashia Cambridge January 19, 2013

Thanks, I appreciate this.

0 votes
Annastashia Cambridge January 10, 2013

Or if.. there is a plan to add the ability to select periods in the jira calendar gadget :). I know team calendars now does this, but we don't use confluence..

Suggest an answer