Tempo Timesheets plugin - planning by week

Deleted user October 3, 2013

Currently my company does it's time estimates for each employee in weekly blocks[ex: 40 hours total, 6 hours on bugs, 4 hours on administrative work, 30 hours on project one] I am trying out the demo of tempo to see if it allows for this, but it doesn't seem have this capability. The closest I can get to this is setting the issues to periods and divying out the time across the days, but that leads to the worklog not recording the issue as complete if all hours were used and the issue was resolved on the first day of the time stretch. Is there a way to actually do time in weekly time blocks, and not just bulk writing daily time blocks as the current functionality does?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

Hi Joshua,

It is not possible to plan time in Tempo Timesheets in blocks in any different way as you are doing it now. We are working on a new Plugin, Tempo Planner, that is in beta now. There the default planning is for the time estimated for the issue. You can also plan time that is not connected to an issue but to a project, a team or a scrum/ kanban board. This will make planning much easier. You can take a look at our homepage for more information (http://www.tempoplugin.com/products/tempo-planner/ )

Best regards

Susanne (Tempo)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events