Tempo Timesheets: not seeing other users' logs

K September 8, 2014

I am an administrator of my company's On-Demand instance of JIRA/Tempo. I use the Timesheets feature to run cost reports, which requires me to export all of the worklogs in a particular project for a date range.

I have never had an issue with this before. However, today, I found that on certain projects, I cannot see anyone's worklogs except my own. It's on a per-project basis; for example, on Project A, I can see all worklogs, but on Project B, which is set up identically, I can only view my own.

The permission schemes for both projects are identical. The users I am trying to view are all on my own team and I can view their worklogs on other projects. I am the project lead on both projects. 

Any ideas??? 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Marie Daly September 8, 2014

Hi Kaley

I had the same problem a couple weeks ago.

In order to view the contribution of other users, you need to be in the Tempo Project Managers role for the given project.

You can change the tempo project manager on the administration page of a project.

Project B -> Administration -> Roles -> Tempo Project manager

Marie

K September 8, 2014

Thank you, that worked! It's so weird that administrators were automatically added as Tempo Project Managers in other projects, but not Project B for some reason...

Suggest an answer