Tempo Timesheets for JIRA add on Installation Failure

Raghavendra Shirali May 25, 2017

While installing the Tempo Timesheets for JIRA add on on JIRA Cloud product, i am getting below error.

"The add-on host returned HTTP response code 400 when we tried to contact it during installation. Please try again later or contact the add-on vendor."

Can you please let me know if this add on is supported on JIRA cloud. If yes, how to fix this issue?

1 answer

2 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2017

Hi Raghavendra,

I am getting the same error as well:

The add-on host returned HTTP response code 400 when we tried to contact it during installation. Please try again later or contact the add-on vendor.

This is supported in Cloud so at this point I would suggest retrying in a couple hours. 

Cheers,

Branden

Raghavendra Shirali May 25, 2017

Thanks Branden. I have been trying for last 2 days. 

Deleted user May 26, 2017

Same here. Actually started using JIRA because of Tempo available and now - can't even install it.

Any solutions?

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 26, 2017

Hi Raghavendra and Andrew,

I just spoke with the Cloud team and this is still an open issue.  Once I have confirmation the issue has been corrected I'll update this page.

Cheers,

Branden

Alex postnikov August 6, 2017

Hi Branden! 

Please let me know as well :) Failing for me

Joe Gorin October 23, 2018

I am once again faced with this same error message. We have plans to move over to Jira Cloud in our production environment on the 29th and this will be a major blocker for us if we cannot get this installed and configured.

error message

Installation failed. Dependencies could not be installed. (The add-on host returned HTTP response code 401 when we tried to contact it during installation. Please try again later or contact the add-on vendor.)

Swag December 18, 2018

Same code 401 here. Its a trial Jira site trying to install trial Tempo Timesheet. 
Joe: don't suppose you have a trial Jira site do you? I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

Mohammad Abdul Qader January 28, 2019

The same error for me!!!

Niels Frederiksen May 31, 2019

@somethingblue Has the issue been corrected yet?

Erkan Ceran June 12, 2019

Hey i have some error. How can use it app, please help ? 

Suggest an answer